Monday, May 7, 2012

Who Doesn't Like Monday?

Couldn't sleep at night because all I think about is James' eyes. 

Ryan went to the hospital around 10 AM - that's when the Dr. supposed to make a visit. I stayed at work until Ryan calls to tell me to drive to the hospital. 10 AM came...nothing...11...nothing... Finally around noon Ryan called. I thought I was going to faint. Anyways, so the Dr. checked the growth of those blood vessels and he thinks a surgery is not necessary at this time. He will come and check those blood vessels to see if there are any changes. Those changes can either be good or bad. Please pray that they will self correct. 

When I got to the hospital after work I noticed there is a mobile attached to James' crib. How exciting! I turned it on.. and it plays the music very slow.... and ...flat. Hahaha. We thought that mobile has entertained many babies in the NICU and about to retire :D

We are very relieved that James doesn't have to go through a surgery for now. We continue to pray for James' vision and voice. We want to hear his voice, or even a squeak. 

Daddy is changing my stinky diaper. More to come :D

The boy got some swag ;-)

Hi Laura, I am ready to eat :)

Mommy seems to be fascinated by my skill of drinking from a bottle.

How am I supposed to burp when the camera is on me?

3 more cc and then I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment