Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Light at the End of Tunnel

There is a light... and it's shinning bright :)

James has been doing WONDERFUL for the past couple of days. He hasn't used his feeding tube for almost 24 hours. He continues to gain weight. His O2 saturation is good. Oh my, oh my, I can't contain myself. He is almost ready to go home. He's going to be so busy for the next couple days. Eye exam (please please pray with us for this one), car seat test, head sono (please no more crazy stuff), etc.

We are going to be very busy for the next couple of days too. CPR class, heart  monitor education, car seat education, mixing his formula with breast milk...

Please pray that this is it, that this week will be the last week James stays in the NICU. We have been waiting for so long. We are very thankful for all your support throughout this journey. Please don't stop praying with us.

Will write again later, I must go to class.

We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment