Friday, April 13, 2012

TGIF

Day 3 of taking amoxicilin and I feel good, minus the sinus drainage, everything is good. I went up to the hospital to see little James. However I forgot to take my camera with :( So no pictures.

I bottle feed James at his 11:30 AM feeding. The nurse taught me how to properly hold James during feeding. The boy made big gulps sound, which was really awesome to hear. He took 15 mL out of 20 mL. So I held him for half hour after meal then off to a lunch date with a girlfriend. I went back to the hospital after lunch and learned how to hold James when breastfeed. Let's just say holding a baby like holding a football isn't a natural way for me to hold James. It was... well... weird... James is so small I felt like I didn't hold him tight enough. Anyways, I got to do kangaroo for a bit with James before I went home.

Overall it was an awesome Friday. James did so well with the feeding and the kangaroo - he let out a big fart, haha!

Hoping for another good day :)
Keep praying :)

No comments:

Post a Comment