Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Got Milk?

So.... James is drinkin lots and lots of milk these days. He is up to 20 mL of milk every 3 hours. I got a phone call yesterday from James' nurse that he's doesn't have milk in the freezer. But..but.. I just dropped of 15 bottles on Sunday and he's out already??? Thankfully I got 20 or some bottles in the freezer at home. So I made a mad dash to the hospital with all the bottles I found in the freezer.

James turned 2 months old yesterday. I got to hold him for a while, yay!

Today is a new day. I talked to James' nurse this morning and she says James is tolerating his feeding just fine. James has been doing well with sucking on his pacifier and she thought James was looking like he's ready to take a bottle. The nurse put 20 mL of milk in a bottle and James took 10mL. Awesome! He was struggling for a bit in the beginning, but that's expected.

Other than that... we are getting his nursery ready. Mind you it is nowhere close to be done. We still have to paint the wall... b.c... right now they're ... in neon color, haha. No fear, we'll get his nursery ready before he comes home!

Till tomorrow, we hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment