Sunday, June 3, 2012

Lacking of Updates

It's... 1 o'clock in the morning. I really2 want to go to bed, but I'm afraid I won't hear the alarm from the home monitor. The monitor goes off so frequently I think at this point my brain is used to the sound and has learned to ignore it. Not good.

Life with James at home is wonderful. We don't have to call NICU to let them know what time we'll be there to feed the baby.. or.. how long do we spend up there? should I bring my homework along? etc.

Really, everything is wonderful except for the alarm of the home monitor. I was told it may take 6 months for James to be off of the home oxygen. That's a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I really pray that God gives us patience. I can only do so much.

We'll be going to the dr.'s office tomorrow to get James' weight checked. He was 5 lbs 13 oz on Friday, so we'll see if he has gained some or not since then.

James didn't poop for 2 days... so I thought.. hey why don't I give you a bath..we'll see if that helps you to relax and .. you know the rest.
Oh how he loved the bath! He wasn't so sure in the beginning but then he started to calm down. I checked on him about 1 hour later since he was fussing. I could tell from the look of the diaper that he got a big load of brown stinky stuff. Boy was I right! Hahahaha. I'm just glad that he didn't go while I was giving a bath. It would've been a complete different story.

Anyways, It's Monday already. I am going to try to get some sleep before the 2:30 AM feeding.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment