Monday, June 25, 2012

J ..J.. J.. J ..James

Since James was born I've been receiving phone calls from many people, all from the healthcare field. Several nurses have made it to our house to do check-ups on James. A nurse from James health insurance has made a weekly phone calls to check on James. Someone has contacted us regarding physical therapist/ occupational therapist to do an evaluation.
James is doing good so far, thank you for the continuous prayers :)

Well, not much happening since the last time I updated the blog. Ok, the kid had a projectile vomiting last Thursday at his eye doctor's office. I wish I could see that in slow motion. It was concerning, but yet hilarious at the same time. I called James' pediatrician right away, since he threw up his morning meds which consist of potassium, vitamin and caffeine. Anyways, James threw up his 8:30 am meds again the next day. After many phone calls we decided to dilute the mix of meds into 25 ml of milk. We usually only mixed the potion into 15 ml of milk. I can't blame JAmes, they must taste awful, that's why he spit it all out.
Third time is the charm, he hasn't thrown up since then. :)

Just 1 picture from tonight. We were watching HOUSE the TV show on DVDs.


James has gotten bigger since the last photo :) He feels heavier too. I think we have a nurse visit tomorrow, he'll get weighed then.

toodles, the alarm is beeping, gotta check on my little man.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment